An evening at West

Hello peeps! It's just a day more to July and I wonder how is everyone doing so far? I know I've not been blogging for the past few months due to my examination, busy work schedules and doing some catch-up over my two weeks of school break. (yeah excuses again... when it's pretty obvious due to my laziness too haha!!)

So back to last week, I finally had the time to have dinner @ Jem with my dearest girlfriend, Abby. (Click on her name to visit and read up her blog. She did several reviews such as Hic'Juice, event for The Big Ohm Theory and etc.) Been staying and schooling at the East since i was small, I had never once really travel to the West. I mean I'm probably like a mountain turtle which will definitely get lost when I'm there. Hence, Abby decided to bring me around to explore the place. 

At first, we couldn't decide much on what to have for our dinner and that most of the place were pretty much fully occupied. (I just had no idea why is it so crowded despite being a weekday.) Thus, we ended up settling our tummy @ Jem Pastamania. 

Dory Zuppa  // Turkey Bacon Aglio

After dining, we did a little shopping around. To my surprise, i didn't know that Jem had almost everything, just like a second Ion Orchard and i also spent about an hour at Etude House buying tons of beauty products haha. It's totally the result for not shopping after a very long time!!

Apparently we got a little tired walking around almost every levels, we decided to grab a drink and had our own catchup time. (c'mon we're girls after all and indeed we do what we do best) And oh yes, we do have matching outfit (as planned). We didn't buy it at the same time but coincidentally had  a jumpsuit and so there goes our ootd. 




Even though it was just a short one, I'm glad that at least we had time together and obviously looking forward to our next outing (perhaps). 

Alright,  back to reality that holiday are over and that school is resuming tomorrow. Time to crack my head thinking what should i wear for school again. 

Ciao!

 

Popular Posts

Have you follow me yet ?